Reservations are available throughout the year at Causeway, Ship Point and Wharf Street. We offer individual and group reservations. We also have seperate reservation and information for our most popular weekend, Symphony Splash.
To inquire about nightly moorage availability, kindly fill out the form below or contact the Dock Operations Coordinator:
Information for your visit to Victoria:
- Reservations guarantee moorage space, not power.
- Reservation fees are non-refundable and non-transferable, even within groups.
- A reservation cancellation or change of date must be received no less than 48 hours prior to arrival (7 days for long weekends), or one day of moorage will be charged - except in the event of a Strong Wind Warning or greater as issued by the Government of Canada.
- Moorage is non-refundable and non-transferable, even within groups.
- Rafting is mandatory at all GVHA facilities. Though not a common occurance, it does happen during popular times. We do all we can to place friends together, but we may place strangers together if there is call for it. Please remember to place fenders on the water side of your boat.
- When making a reservation, you will ne asked for a credit card number to hold the reservation whether there is a fee involved or not.
Vessels entering Canada must clear Customs. For information about procedures and location of the Customs dock, go to our Customs page.
Reservation Fee Policy
For vessels up to 80 feet, reservation fees are only applied on long weekends. For vessels over 80 feet, reservation fees are applicable year-round. Please see the event listing and reservations fees for further details.
- June 30 to July 3, 2016 (Canada Day)
- July 28 to August 1, 2016 (BC Day & Symphony Splash)
- September 2-5, 2016 (Labour Day)
All reservation fees are non-refundable, non-transferable, and separate from moorage fees.
**Canada Day weekend (June 30 - July 3) and Symphony Splash (July 28 - August 1) are fully booked. A waitlist is being taken in case of cancellations. If you would like to be added to the waitlist, please fill out a Reservation Request form with the comment "WaitList"
2016 Marina Event Schedule
|Event Name & Dates Occupying Marina||Causeway||Ship Point||Wharf Street|
|Victoria Harbour Boat Show|
April 24 - May 1
|Event Use||Event Use||Full|
|Swiftsure International Yacht Race|
May 25 - 29
|Event Use||Event Use||Full|
|Boat For Hope|
June 3 - July 3
|International Buskers Festival|
July 15 - 24
July 28 - Aug 1
|Dragon Boat Festival|
August 11 - 14
|Classic Boat Festival|
September 2 - 5
|Event Use||Event Use||Limited|
|Lighted Ship Parade|
|Length Over Water||Canada Day|
June 30 - July 3
July 29 - Aug 3
Sept 1 - 5
|0' - 29'||$15.00||$35.00||$15.00|
|30' - 45'||$25.00||$40.00||$25.00|
|46' - 60'||$35.00||$45.00||$35.00|
|61' - 100'||$45.00||$55.00||$45.00|