Accepting 2018 reservations now.
Marina reservations requests will be accepted online only.
2019 Canada Day and Symphony Splash weekend bookings:
We'll have more information later in the year, once 2019 event registration fees are in place.
Information for your visit to Victoria:
- Reservations guarantee moorage space, not power.
- Reservation fees are non-refundable and non-transferable, even within groups.
- A reservation cancellation or change of date must be received no less than 48 hours prior to arrival (7 days for long weekends), or one day of moorage will be charged - except in the event of a Strong Wind Warning or greater as issued by the Government of Canada.
- Moorage is non-refundable and non-transferable, even within groups.
- Rafting is mandatory at all GVHA facilities. Though not a common occurance, it does happen during popular times. We do all we can to place friends together, but we may place strangers together if there is call for it. Please remember to place fenders on the water side of your boat.
- When making a reservation, you will be asked for a credit card number to hold the reservation whether there is a fee involved or not.
Vessels entering Canada must clear Customs. For information about procedures and location of the Customs dock, go to our Customs page.
Reservation Fee Policy
For vessels up to 100 feet, reservation fees are only applied on long weekends. For vessels over 100 feet, reservation fees are applicable year-round. Please see the event listing and reservations fees for further details.
- June 29 to July 2, 2018 (Canada Day)
- August 3 to August 6, 2018 (BC Day & Symphony Splash)
- August 31 to September 4, 2018 (Labour Day)
All reservation fees are non-refundable, non-transferable, and separate from moorage fees.
Length Over Water
0' - 29'
30' - 45'
46' - 60'
61' - 100'
If you require any further information regarding moorage reservations, please call 1-250-383-8326 ext. 235.